GSOC 2016 New Idea: Tabbed LibreOffice Pages

Esref Ozturk esref at esrefozturk.com
Tue Mar 15 13:32:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have an idea I want to work on within LibreOffice. I want to share it
here and get feedback on whether it is suitable and doable or not. I could
not see my idea in ideas list. I have seen some past discussions on that
but it is not clear where the community is at.

Simply put,  All LibreOffice applications  on multiple tabs under one
window like web browsers. Consider 1 Writer tab, 2 Calc tabs, etc.

Since I am not familiar with the codebase of the LibreOffice, I cannot
determine if it is doable in 3 months.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

--
Esref Ozturk