A question about table indent

Mark Hung marklh9 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:35:53 UTC 2016

Hi Weike,

If you are interested in contributing to LibreOffice, the best way to get
your patch reviewed is via Gerrit.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit

Regarding your patch, it ignores nLeftBorderDistance completely. You might
need to further investigate why the value is wrong or not suitable for
Writer to conclude that it should be ignored. Otherwise you're making it
correct only for that document.

I also advice that you report an issue and upload the attachment, so it is
can be refered when discussion.
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org

> Hi all,
>

> Sorry for forgetting to attach the document. Please take a look at the
> position of the last table.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Weike Liang

Mark Hung