LibreOffice barnstars for development work

Mike Saunders mike.saunders at documentfoundation.org
Wed May 4 14:40:56 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Some of you may have seen the Month of LibreOffice campaign that we
started on Monday
(https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2016/05/02/the-month-of-libreoffice-starts-here/)

One part of this is for developers, testers, translators and other
participants to award each other barnstars for their work:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Barnstars/2016-05

So far we only have a couple, so if anyone wants to award one to someone
else for their code, patch or testing efforts, that'd be great! Just
edit the wiki page, copy the template barnstar and paste it in with the
details. Let's give lots of credit and thanks for contributions over the
month!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation