/usr/lib/libnss3.so: version `NSS_3.19.1' not found

Anthonys Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Mon May 30 19:11:57 UTC 2016

On 30/05/2016 11:37, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 10:21:56AM +0200, YuGiOhJCJ Mailing-List wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 May 2016 01:35:47 +0100
>> Wols Lists <antlists at youngman.org.uk> wrote:
>>> Which means my fstab contains the following line
>>> tmp     /tmp    tmpfs   size=10G,mode=0777      0 0
>>> and you'll notice the size=10G parameter, giving me a 10Gb /tmp directory.
>> In my /etc/fstab file I got this line on Slackware 14.1:
>> $ grep "tmp" /etc/fstab
>> tmpfs            /dev/shm         tmpfs       defaults         0   0
>> It is a bit different than your line in /etc/fstab but I don't know
>> if that matters.
> That is not the line for /tmp; if you haven't got any line for that,
> possibly it is just on your root filesystem, which may or may not have
> enough space on it. Try:
>
> mount
> cat /proc/mounts
>
> to find the actual situation of /tmp

Oops !!! I should have picked that up.

If it is on root, and root is short of space, you could move /tmp to a
tmpfs by inserting a line like mine. If you're after speed, this is a
good solution, but you do really need to get extra ram if you can -
these two will give you that speed.

Just remember, a reboot WILL clear out /tmp with this setup, so your
build environment will not persist across reboots. Even without a tmpfs,
the distro will probably clear out /tmp on boot or shutdown.

Cheers,
Wol