LibreOffice for FreeBSD on PowerPC

Curtis Hamilton hamiltcl at verizon.net
Thu Nov 17 13:29:13 UTC 2016

This might be a lost cause and I'm sure this subject has been previously
addresses, however, I'd like to know if any has successfully ported
LibreOffice to FreeBSD on PowerPC.

I've been able to successfully build version 4.3.7, from the FreeBSD ports,
using the Linux PowerPC code as a guide.  However, the resulting build does
not display any icons in the menus or toolbars.

My build environment:

FreeBSD 10.2

I'm hoping that someone with knowledge of the workings of the user interface
can provide some insight on what to look at.  I'm not sure if this is a
LibreOffice issue or FreeBSD on PowerPC issue.

Thanks in advance!