call for testing: gbuild-ide-integration reimplementation

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Nov 28 09:58:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 10:09:02AM +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> Do you remember what was the reason to blacklist that module? Can that be fixed in some way?

Nope, a local test seems to work fine now, so it might have been fixed
collaterally already (I did not recheck all blacklisted modules after each fix)[1].

If CI is happy with it you should be able to just merge this:

 https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/31310/

Best,

Bjoern

[1] The simple way to check if a module can be removed from the blacklist:
    1/ remove the module from the blacklist in solenv/gbuild/extensions/post_GbuildToJson.mk
    2/ cd $BLACKLISTED_MODULE && make gbuildtojson
    3/ if it completes without weird errors or trying to build something for
       real it should be good. It it tries to build something, that is bad as
       gbuildtojson breaks dependencies, so it possibly creates corrupted targets.
    4/ (Check CI/other platforms yadda yadda)