Fresh install of Win 10 + LODE + vs2013-ide-integration = Error 127

slacka lukebenes at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:40:53 UTC 2016

Yes, I had a successful build with LODE's default
autogen.input="--enable-debug". After it finished, I ran
'./instdir/program/soffice.exe' to make sure everything was actually
working. It seemed fine. So I tried several runs of
'C:/cygwin/home/luke/lode/opt/bin/make vs2013-ide-integration'. I also tried
rebooting my VM and removing the 'LibreOffice.sln' file.

This is on the same computer that ide integration used to work every time.
Could it be related to the switch from Win 7 to Win 10? Or is it more likely
that LODE pulls a different version of make (or some other file) now than it
did when ide integration was working?