Fresh install of Win 10 + LODE + vs2013-ide-integration = Error 127

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Tue Oct 4 05:46:05 UTC 2016

I use the gbuild-to-ide script regular, without problems. BUT it has severe limitations, it will not (and has never) made a visual studio project that you can actually build.

This script (make vs2013-ide-integration) and LODE are 2 cups of coffee, that has nothing to do with each other. LODE is primarily made to support the buildbots, and then got popular as an easy way to install LO development.

The main problem with the visual integration is that you need a successful build first, and then you can run the script.

There is a ongoing project to enhance the script, and patches are welcome

rgds
jan I.