Jookia license statement

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Fri Oct 7 19:10:41 UTC 2016

Hi Jan,

On Thursday, 2016-10-06 12:26:43 +0200, Jan Iversen wrote:

> I cannot add you to our wiki:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers
> without a name, this is as such not a problem, but if you want to get merit for your work, we do need a name.

Sorry, but I think that is not true. We have other entries without
a "real name", for example "Clio" or "Eldan" or "Vincent", or also
"Gokul, S" or "V., Artem" aren't full names either.

Or is stating a full real name a new requirement? Yes I know we prefer
a real name. If it is for license trackability then maybe having the
real name on file but not published on the wiki or elsewhere would be an
option?

  Eike

GPG key "ID" 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Better use 64-bit 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A here is why: https://evil32.com/
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack