Problem building in Gerrit, Windows only.

Giuseppe Castagno giuseppe.castagno at acca-esse.eu
Thu Oct 20 07:13:01 UTC 2016

Hi all,

a patch of mine:
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/30036/4>
always fails in Gerrit Windows build machine in test
PythonTest_solenv_python:
<http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit/1657/Config=windows_msc_dbgutil_32/console>

Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce it on my Window 10 build machine
(Win10 64bit, VS2013 64bit, LO 32bit) , where that same test doesn't fail.

I need help, because I have no idea what's going on.
May be make internal error, as stated in these build log lines:

"
make[3]: Entering directory
'/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/windows_msc_dbgutil_32/solenv/qa/python/selftest'
make[3]: *** internal error: invalid --jobserver-fds string
'gmake_semaphore_5488'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory
'/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/windows_msc_dbgutil_32/solenv/qa/python/selftest'
"
can give some hint?

Following is the make version I use on Windows 10:
"
$ d:/lode/opt/bin/make --version
GNU Make 4.0
Built for Windows32
Copyright (C) 1988-2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
"
Help appreciated, thanks.

--