Problem building in Gerrit, Windows only.

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 08:52:55 UTC 2016

On 10/20/2016 09:13 AM, Giuseppe Castagno wrote:
> a patch of mine:
> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/30036/4>
> always fails in Gerrit Windows build machine in test
> PythonTest_solenv_python:
> <http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit/1657/Config=windows_msc_dbgutil_32/console>
>

> Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce it on my Window 10 build machine
> (Win10 64bit, VS2013 64bit, LO 32bit) , where that same test doesn't fail.
>
> I need help, because I have no idea what's going on.
> May be make internal error, as stated in these build log lines:
>
> "
> make[3]: Entering directory
> '/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/windows_msc_dbgutil_32/solenv/qa/python/selftest'
>
> make[3]: *** internal error: invalid --jobserver-fds string
> 'gmake_semaphore_5488'.  Stop.
> make[3]: Leaving directory
> '/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/windows_msc_dbgutil_32/solenv/qa/python/selftest'
>
> "
> can give some hint?

Looking at
<http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit/Config=windows_msc_dbgutil_32/>,
quite a number of the recent master Gerrit/Jenkins Windows builds are
red, and, scanning through their console output, quite a number fail
with the same "ERROR: test_gbuildtoide (gbuildtoide.CheckGbuildToIde)"
as your
<http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit/1657/Config=windows_msc_dbgutil_32/console>.

Looks like there is still problems there after
<https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f5c54089b50718abf7c35aa81b150c509809d5c4>
"prep WinResTarget for WNT in testdir".  Björn?