looking for developper informations about Calc

LORENZO Vincent vincent.lorenzo at cea.fr
Fri Oct 21 07:45:10 UTC 2016

Hi Eike,
    I thank you for your answers. I will have a look at the documentation, but it is too bad to be limited to text and numeric as cell content, it will be more complex to manage our java object through Calc.

I found the group feature which allows to make trees, but it seems me it take big place to the left of my rows compared to NatTable, where the expand collapse button is available on each level and displayed into the cell.

Regards,
--
Vincent Lorenzo