localization of ui

baigali 1304646911 at qq.com
Thu Oct 27 07:17:19 UTC 2016

thank you for replying.
yes,i followed the wiki,but the language code <mn> is Cyrillic Mongolian ,its defined in here
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/i18nlangtag/source/isolang/isolang.cxx#388
and
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/include/i18nlangtag/lang.h#300
.
Is is possible that vcl don't recognize traditional Mongolian?