localization of ui

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Thu Oct 27 05:48:08 UTC 2016

Hi

> I'm now working on libreoffice user interface localization in traditional Mongolian, and I using this wiki https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide/Adding_a_New_Language_or_Locale
> built libreoffice with traditional Mongolian resource ,but on windows10 ,traditional Mongolian translation of ui is empty ,on windows7 is tofo.Can someone tell me where is the problem?

Traditional Mongolian is already part of LibreOffice (language code  “mn”, and directory translations/source/mn) so no need to add it as a new language.

When you build Libreoffice, did you follow https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/lode <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/lode> in addition to those instructions you need to add  translations, dictionaries and helpcontent2. This is done with:

cd lode/dev/core
git submodule update —init dictionaries
git submodule update —init helpcontent2
git submodule update —init translations