Failing tinderboxes spam

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sun Sep 4 12:42:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

I don’t work on LibreOffice on regular basis, but whenever I do always
get spammed with those failing tinderboxes, so much that I just delete
them on sight now. So whatever purpose they meant to serve, they no
longer do it for me and if I really broke the build I won’t notice it.

I don’t really know what is wrong with theses tinderboxes, but may be
they should mailing new people at the first failure (if they don’t
already)? Or any other way to decrees the false positives to a usable
level.

Regards,
Khaled