Failing tinderboxes spam

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Sun Sep 4 13:44:40 UTC 2016

Hi

I work on LibreOffice on a very regular basis, and still feel spammed about these mails.

The mails as such are important, because the show we have a problem on master which need to be solved. But as you say some tinderboxes send these mails very frequently, leading to the fact that everybody…just looks at the title and delete the mail, which is quite the opposite as what was hoped.

It would be nice if any given tinderbox, could reduce the “noise” level, to maybe twice a day (hopefully the problem is solved before that). It sounds simple to make a marker of the last mail, and then discard further emails for 12 hours.

reds
jan I.