[ANN] libzmf 0.0.1 is out
dtardon at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 11:33:27 UTC 2016
libzmf is a library for import of Zoner drawing and bitmap files. It
currently supports Callisto/Draw 4-5 and Bitmap.
The library has been written as a GSoC project by Alexas Pantechovskis.
List of changes:
- Handle ellipse rotation.
- Add support for tables.
- Add support for text.
- Handle arc rotation.
- Add support for polygons / stars.
- Handle dashed pens.
- Add support for bitmaps.
- Add support for import of images in the Zoner Bitmap Image format
- Handle bitmap fills.
- Add support for arrows.
- Detect Zoner Zebra files (nothing is imported yet).
- Fix crashes found with the help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- Many other smaller fixes and improvements.
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libzmf
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libzmf/
More information about the LibreOffice