Fwd: [Libreoffice-qa] Fwd: QA Meeting @ Brno Libreoffice Conference. Wed 19.00-20.00(UTC+2)

Xisco FaulĂ­ xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Wed Sep 7 08:26:19 UTC 2016

Hi all,

taking into account that some of us are present at Brno Libreoffice
Conference this week, we're going to have a face-to-face QA meeting from
19.00 to 20.00 UTC+2 at the Red Hat Offices while the hackfest session
is taking place.

Therefore, I invite everybody present at the Libreoffice Conference to
join the meeting as we would like to hear anything you have to say with
regards to QA.

On the other hand,  we would also like to try something Gabriel proposed
yesterday. Basically, we would like to offer the possibility for
non-QA/non-developer people to report bugs in person, mainly thinking of
FOSDEM and the incoming Libreoffice Conferences, so we can also show
them how doing QA looks like at the same time. We plan to do a public
announcement in the social networks during the course of the day and
it's going to take place today from 20.00 to 22.00 to see whether
someone is showing up or not.

I'll keep you updated.

Regards
Xisco