How to keep UNO applications connected after closing LibreOffice

Samuel Mehrbrodt Samuel.Mehrbrodt at cib.de
Tue Sep 20 07:58:22 UTC 2016

Hi Tor,

I'm not aware of any impacts on the --headless, --invisible and --quickstart options.

When starting with --headless or --invisible, you are not able to start any visible frame afterwards.

Something similiar as my patches do could be achieved by using --quickstart. The difference is that with --quickstart, the process will never quit.
But actually I want the process to exit when there is no active frame/connection.

Samuel