CTL (arabic) - option Logical/Visual also for Delete&Backspace

Kamil Landa kamlan at centrum.cz
Sat Sep 24 13:33:35 UTC 2016

Editing text for decade, you are professional. I'm beginner with few weeks
experience :-) and I habituated when I press Del so letter in the right from
cursor is erased and no the left from cursor as for CTL. Evidently I work
with Visual way - delete left/right and not with Logical way - delete
next/previous.
Please bug tracker is http://bugs.documentfoundation.org? My English is bad
and for me it is very difficult to orient in Libre forums.