New Project Idea - GSoC 2017

Sethu Mukilesh mukilesh.sethu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 14:15:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

    I have an idea where we could create multiple tabs on a single window.
So that documents relating to a single theme can be opened under a single
window. This can be useful for reading , writing different chapters/parts
of a big document ( Eg: Books,Report). Opening multiple windows would make
it difficult to navigate among different parts.  We could also have an
option to merge these documents, where the final document would be under
the same style and neatly aligned.

Thank you for reading this mail, eagerly waiting for your inputs on this
idea.

Thank you,
S.Mukilesh