about STR_PIVOT_REMOVE_PIVOTCHART

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 3 07:32:15 UTC 2017

Tomaž Vajngerl wrote
> You're free to change this. :) But then I think it should be "There is
> at least one pivot chart associated with this pivot table. Should all
> of them be removed?" but I'm not a native speaker :)

Thank you for your feedback. You're right, when I thought about this and
used "both",  I forgot the fact that there may be several charts and so
"all". I meant "pivot chart" and "pivot table" because this last one will
also be removed.

So perhaps this:
"There is at least one pivot chart associated with this pivot table. Should
all of them (pivot table included) be removed?"
?

Julien