Build failure with current master on MacOS

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 01:21:10 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood at gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 24/07/2017 à 15:16, Michael Stahl a écrit :
>
>> (here "fixed" means you'll get an error message from configure instead
>> that tells you to install gettext)
>>

> At least the message is explicit enough ;-)
>
> I don't build via LODE, just the standard OSX Terminal.app.

The 'standard'  , without any build dep does not have the right make,
the right doxygen, the rigth autoconf/autogen, does not have cmake or
ant or junit...

lode is merely a few line of bash that mostly take care of that.
and lo's configure.ac is lode aware to automatically pick the 'right'
stuff in that case, so that you do not _have_ to pollute your path and
other things.

Norbert