LibreOffice Online: Add-ons and IDE integration

Satwik Kansal satwikkansal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:17:04 UTC 2017

Agreed. I misinterpreted the "IDE Integrations" as "actual IDEs being run
on LO core engine" which is not the case actually. If I understand
correctly, IDE integrations are used to make development on LibreOffice
convenient using some IDEs like Kdevelop and Visual Studio. I now realize
developing an IDE will require a lot more effort than connecting different
components as it'd involve developing a lot of things from scratch in an
entirely new direction. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyways, may I know if it is possible to create add-ons/plugins for LO
Online? If yes, are there any wikis for this? And if it's not possible,
having a support for add-ons/plugins seems like a reasonable feature to me
and I think it won't be in an entirely new direction.

--
Thanks and Regards
Satwik