For what versions get source archives created?

Paul Menzel pmenzel at molgen.mpg.de
Tue Aug 22 13:36:24 UTC 2017

Dear LibreOffice folks,

Thank you for your replies.

On 08/05/17 00:34, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Paul Menzel <pmenzel at molgen.mpg.de> wrote:
>>> So does it take over a week to get the archives published, or does
>>> the directory need to be manually created on the server, and was
>>> just forgotten?
>>
>> Sources are made available on the mirrors the same moment when the
>> binaries are.
>>
> One of the reasons: it's extremely rare, but it happens at times that
> full release builds on one platform show errors, or subsequent
> smoketesting shows errors. In that case, a hotfix tag is pushed.
>
> So a release is only really done, once both tag and binaries are
> ready.

It’d be awesome, if we could take 5.4.1.1 as an example.

The tag was added over a week ago on August 11th.

```
commit a5be49f0c45fe24a575c7f41559aa8fc79a781a2 (tag: libreoffice-5.4.1.1)
Author: Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+LibreOffice at googlemail.com>
Date:   Fri Aug 11 20:16:14 2017 +0200

     Version 5.4.1.1, tag libreoffice-5.4.1.1
```

But even now it’s not available.

```
$ curl -I https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/5.4.1/