[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Project Status - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall varun.vd1994 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 01:21:32 UTC 2017

Hi all!

During last 12 weeks I worked on my GSoC project "Replace EditEngine binary
clipboard with ODF filter". I have successfully completed the project and
all my changes are merged into the master.

If you want to know more about the project you can visit:
https://github.com/varundhall/Google-Summer-of-Code

All my contributions can be found at: https://cgit.freedesktop.
org/libreoffice/core/log/?qt=author&q=Varun

I really enjoyed hacking into LibreOffice this summer. A big thanks to
LibreOffice community and especially to my mentors Michael Stahl and Eike
Rathke for mentoring and supporting me throughout the GSoC period.

Thanks & regards,
Varun Dhall