Rebuilding LO freezes on macOS

Thorsten Wagner thorsten.wagner.4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 22:12:07 UTC 2017

Julien, Shinnok, Alex,

thanks for your feedback. I'm trying to raise number of openable file descriptors by means of ulimit first. Default seems to be 256 for OS X 10.11. Indeed issue probably takes place during population of "instdir". "Library/libscfiltlo.dylib" is referenced in make's last console output only.

I'll give feedback upon testing.

brgds

Thorsten