Rebuilding LO freezes on macOS

Shinnok admin at shinnok.com
Thu Aug 24 07:08:54 UTC 2017

Thorsten,

I can't reproduce this with latest LO on macOS 10.12.6, so maybe this is specific to your build env and system.
Can you run make with the -d flag and when it hangs kill the build process and reply with the link command and following output?

PS: You did make sure you are not running out of disk space or other potential causes like that?

Shinnok