no parameter values for "[in] sequence<sequence<any > >" [equivalent for hasValue() for "[in] any"?]

Lars Callenbach lcallenbach at web.de
Fri Aug 25 18:13:07 UTC 2017

Hi all,

is it possible to have leave the parameter empty in Calc function if
the input is of type "[in] sequence<sequence<any > >" in the IDL-file?

For scalar parameters of the type "[in] any" it is possible to use the
"hasValue()" method to analyse whether a parameter value is provided by
the user for the function call. It is possible in Calc to leave the
parameter position empty.

Is there any similar method for array like parameters of type "[in]
sequence<sequence<any > >"? Currently I must provide a reference (or
value) in my function calls if the input is of type "[in]
sequence<sequence<any > >" - but I would like to use default values and
to leave the parameter position empty.

Kind regards,
   Lars