no parameter values for "[in] sequence<sequence<any > >" [equivalent for hasValue() for "[in] any"?]

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 07:04:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 08:13:07PM +0200, Lars Callenbach <lcallenbach at web.de> wrote:
> is it possible to have leave the parameter empty in Calc function if
> the input is of type "[in] sequence<sequence<any > >" in the IDL-file?

What is the context, calling this function from Basic? I think Basic
provides "optional" parameters when the last X parameter of a function
is of type Any. In that case you're allowed to omit the parameter, and
the Basic interpreter will synthesize empty Any values for those
parameters.

I believe the same doesn't work for sequences.

Regards,

Miklos