I want to help translate German comments

Samuel Mehrbrodt Samuel.Mehrbrodt at cib.de
Mon Feb 6 09:54:46 UTC 2017

Hi Lukas,

you can translate comments without setting anything up locally.

You can search for files containing German words using OpenGrok: http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=%28und%29&project=core&defs=&refs=&path=cxx&hist=

To edit the files, you can use the Gerrit UI. Go to Projects->List->core<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/admin/projects/core> and click "Create Change". Select the branch "master" and enter a commit message like "Translate German comments". Then click the "Edit" button and add the files you want to translate.

More documentation about editing online: https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/user-inline-edit.html#create-change

When you've done a few comments, press the publish button (twice I think, because at first a draft is created) and create the next change :)

Hope that helps
Samuel