Confusion about i18npool.

Jan Iversen jani at libreoffice.org
Fri Feb 10 19:37:31 UTC 2017

Hi

I have spent the last hours compiling on all our platforms and a bit more, so I had time to look at the logs.

I have not specified anything with languages in my autogen.input, so I basically produce en-US packages, but looking at the log I see:

[CXX] workdir/CustomTarget/i18npool/localedata/localedata_lo_LA.cxx
[CXX] workdir/CustomTarget/i18npool/localedata/localedata_mai_IN.cxx
[CXX] workdir/CustomTarget/i18npool/localedata/localedata_mdw_CG.cxx

going on for all languages, this puzzled me.

Why do we add that to a en-US build ? or is it merely an error in the build system.

rgds
jan I.