Infobar update

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:00:05 UTC 2017

Hi all,

with the latest changes some issues with the infobar became relevant to more users. Basically, the use of colors violates usability. So I propose two changes:

* Make the infobar colors clearly distinguishable, ideally following web standards. That means light blue for info, green for success, beige for warnings, and red for danger having font colors with an appropriate contrast. And ultimately an icon to support color impaired users.

* Have only one method to append an infobar in order to not override the default colors. That affects only the document classification, which was defined from yellow over orange, brown to red, or the like. If really needed those information are better visualized with icons.

I submitted the patch at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/34426/.

Cheers,
Heiko

PS: There is likely some room for improvements, please be patient with my lack of coding skills.