vs2013-ide-integration broken

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:28:35 UTC 2017

Hi!

Today I regenerated my VS 2013 solution on clean tree. After /opt/lo/bin/make vs2013-ide-integration reported success, I start LibreOffice.sln from windows subdirectory, and see this error message from VS 2015 IDE:

Microsoft Visual Studio
---------------------------
One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly.
Please see the Output Window for details.

The majority of projects have state (load failed), except for desktop_Executable_soffice_bin, desktop_Executable_unopkg_bin, and soltools_Executable_cpp. If I try to reload some of the projects, I get this error:

Microsoft Visual Studio
File D:\sources\lo-core1\accessibility\source\extended\AccessibleBrowseBox.cxx is included into ClCompile and ClInclude item groups. This is not allowed for project items, which can belong to only one item group.

The .vcxproj file indeed has all .cxx duplicated both in ClCompile and ClInclude ItemGroups.

Using vs2015-ide-integrationmakes no difference.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski