ide-integration project files placement

Federico Bassini kurogan21 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:50:58 UTC 2017

Hi!

we are 3 italian's student of Osvaldo, he assign us to the IDE project, we
work on the class testVS2013Ide so we don't change the
VisualStudioIntegratorGeneration... we have the tasks that Jan gave us...

we are ready to work! now we resolve this... so we need to create a new
directory where we can put the project files?
we also remove the '../../' and to replace it we use the enviroment
variables... it's ok? :)

rgds
ffex