make xcode-ide-integration, good news.

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Tue Jan 3 06:22:48 UTC 2017

> There is no such "simple file list". Used header files are possibly everything
> below the include paths. Everything else is purely convention.

It is a matter if taste if you call it a simple list, but adding all header files present in the module (file listing) would allow the contributor to edit those.

Adding an extra project with module "include" allows editing of the public header files.

This is not only important for allowing edit but also if we want to use a git plugin.

I will add a find command to gbuild-to-ide to do the above.

rgds
jan i