Gerrit: mark patches as waiting for review

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:23:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 1/3/2017 1:50 AM, Zolnai Tamás wrote:

I just wondering whether gerrit can be improved some way to make it
allow to mark patches which are actually waiting for review. It's
common to upload patches only for Jenkins to check whether the patch
builds.
It would be good to have some option to filter for patches which need
review. It would make reviewing process faster.

I use +1 for that in my own patches; it indicates that others' review is awaited.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski