how to make resource file

jaeseok jdjsk at naver.com
Tue Jan 3 13:27:59 UTC 2017

thank you for your information.

I looked up this file. There are only path of target in makefile. so I need
some more help.

target call : formula/AllLangResTarget_for.mk
define & function : formula/AllLangResTarget.mk
define variable & path : TargetLoactions.mk

Before the build process, I wrote language option in configure script and
set evironment variable. because this option, 'core_resource.src' are
generated by 'res.srs'.

I guess the resource file generation process that 'for/res.srs ->
resource/core_resoure.src -> bin/foren.res'.

I really wonder a code that convert 'core_resource.src' to 'foren.res'
resource file and 'res.srs' to 'core_resource.src'.