how to make resource file

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Tue Jan 3 17:08:37 UTC 2017

> I looked up this file. There are only path of target in makefile. so I need
> some more help.
I wonder what you looked at

as Jan wrote earlier is happens in AllLangResTarget_for.mk, to be precise line 25.

> Before the build process, I wrote language option in configure script and
> set evironment variable. because this option, 'core_resource.src' are
> generated by 'res.srs’.
Hmm why did you change the configure script, the right way to do this is in autogen.input

Have a look at:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved>

that explains a lot of these details.

> I really wonder a code that convert 'core_resource.src' to 'foren.res'
> resource file and 'res.srs' to 'core_resource.src’.

Follow the gb_ macros (solenv/gbuild). Please be aware the our build system is very different from the one used in AOO (spoken as an old AOO committer).

But like the others, I would like to hear what you want to do ?

rgds
jan I.