Problems with Compiling

Moritz Staudinger moritzstaudinger at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:30:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am new to this project and got some problems with cloning and compiling the sources.

I was able to clone the Project and the online version of it, but when i run the make check command on github.com/Libreoffice/core , the sfx2_complex Unit Test fail. Can I fix this easily?

Furthermore I would like to set the Menu to another language, is there a way to do this? I tried

./autogen.sh --without-help --with-lang=ALL , but when I start Office it is still English.

I do not know if i am right in this mailing list with my problems, but I would like to participate in the project, especially in the Online Version of it (Collabora CODE).

I already got a version of CODE running, but I am not able to reproduce my steps without erros.

Best regards

Moritz