Problems with Compiling

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Fri Jan 6 19:38:29 UTC 2017

Hi Moritz,

On Wednesday, 2017-01-04 12:30:51 +0000, Moritz Staudinger wrote:

> I was able to clone the Project and the online version of it, but when i run the make check command on github.com/Libreoffice/core , the sfx2_complex Unit Test fail. Can I fix this easily?

You didn't say what fails nor what platform you're on..

As a side note, github might work and usually is in sync, but I'd
recommend to pull from git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core or
git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/core instead.

> Furthermore I would like to set the Menu to another language, is there a way to do this? I tried
>
> ./autogen.sh --without-help --with-lang=ALL , but when I start Office it is still English.

The default UI language is selected according to your system settings,
or if for that no match is found then a fallback to English. Maybe you
need to explicitly select an UI language under
Tools->Options->LanguageSettings

Second, --with-lang=ALL can be quite some overhead to build for all
languages. Recommendable is a selective list, e.g. if you want a German
UI then --with-lang=de which still builds an en-US UI as well.

  Eike

GPG key "ID" 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Better use 64-bit 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A here is why: https://evil32.com/
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack