[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:20:18 UTC 2017

Hi *,

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Michael Meeks
<michael.meeks at collabora.com> wrote:
> […]
> * Release Engineering update (Christian)
>     + 5.2.5 RC1 schedule acceleration ?
>         + fixes for both regressions in 5.2
>         + Markus’ fix may help a lot with lots of shutdown crashes.
>         + Xisco mailed QA guys to test this hard → nothing bad so far.
>         => Recommend move 5.2.5 in one week – to freeze Monday/Tuesday.

A possibility is to only have one rc, and accelerate the release even further.

>     + 5.3.0 RC2 update
>         => Push this out one week, unless we can do both in one week.

I'm fine with doing both this week, moving the 5.3.0 to end of the
week then (tagging Thu evening)

> * l10n (Sophie)
>       + still debugging the new pootle.
>         + LibreOffice Online pot update in Pootle?

FYI: has been done today.

(also libo_ui and libo_help have been triple-checked to be up-to-date :-))
Also Guilhem did switch to qemu with native gluster support that also
gives better performance.
A few upstream patches available that fix some of the issues we have
(mainly stats on the overview pages not being updated, and login
issues with usernames containing special characters), will update
after pulling translations for the tags later this week.

ciao
Christian