how to make resource file

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Tue Jan 10 13:09:38 UTC 2017

> I knew the fact that installed the program not Libreoffice but Openoffice.

Well if you work on openoffice, it would be natural to ask the questions on their list, as written earlier, the build systems are very different and it is very difficult to look at the LibreOffice build system and learn how things are done in the openoffice build system.

You will also see that the translation process is quite different. The LibreOffice community have spent lots of hours to streamline both the build system and the translation process to make contributing more efficient, something we are very proud of.

So why not work on LibreOffice directly ?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved>

rgds
jan I.