how to operate gb_macro(solenv/gbuild)

jaeseok jdjsk at naver.com
Wed Jan 11 00:45:52 UTC 2017

hello, I am tracing code. but until now I studied c++ so it is first time
that I saw gnu make file such as gb_macro. so I needs some help.

this is related code.

$(eval $(call gb_SrsTarget_add_files,formula/res,
formula/source/core/resource/core_resource.src ))

I know [gb_SrsTarget_add_files] is function and [formula/res],
[formula/source/core/resource/core_resource.src] is parameter.

where is the call this code and how to operation?

best regards,