how to operate gb_macro(solenv/gbuild)

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Wed Jan 11 06:36:15 UTC 2017

> hello, I am tracing code.
Why are you tracing code ? Normally people do that to solve a problem, but you have not told yet what problem you want to solve.

We can only help you, if we understand what you really try to do, until then you will only get very generic answers.

> where is the call this code and how to operation?
use
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org <http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/>
That tool is (as documented in the getInvolved page) is used to search for symbols/variables/functions etc, both where they are defined and where they are called.

rgds
jan I.