Cleaning of https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Tue Jan 17 16:35:32 UTC 2017

Hi

You might, I just was not able to find it :-)

if you do not mind, please follow these steps:
Example Code Contributor Statement
A nice minimal statement in an E-mail for a code developer looks like this:
   All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be
   licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.
Slight variation to suit your personal taste is fine as long as the intention is clear.
copied from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers#Example_Code_Contributor_Statement <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers#Example_Code_Contributor_Statement>

sent the text “All of my….” to libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org <mailto:libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org>, then I will update the records.

thanks for helping.
rgds
jan I.