Cleaning of https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

Björn Balazs bjoern.balazs at user-prompt.com
Wed Jan 18 08:25:26 UTC 2017

Dear all,

here is my licence statement. As I did not make any code contributions, this
will hopefully be the right statement:

To the extent possible under law, I waive all copyright and related or
neighboring rights to my past & future contributions to LibreOffice:
http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0

Björn Balazs

Am Dienstag, 17. Januar 2017, 17:35:32 CET schrieben Sie:

--
Dipl.-Psych. Björn Balazs
Business Management & Research

User Prompt GmbH i.A. | Psychologic IT Expertise
Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschäftsführer Björn Balazs