Build Configuration error

nathanbrooksscott at gmail.com nathanbrooksscott at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 06:29:22 UTC 2017

Hello, upon using “./autogen.sh”, with the default “--enable-debug” flag in autogen.input to configure a build, I receive the output listed in the attached text file. I have had no issues with the installation of Cygwin, Lode, or retrieving the LibreOffice source code via Git prior to this step. I used this tutorial http://devcentral.libreoffice.org/devguide.html#prereqwin

The line indicating failure states:
“checking What the C++ library is... configure: error: Could not figure out what C++ library this is
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 281.”

I do not know which library it is describing or how to alleviate the error. I have combed through much of the tutorials (including general and non-Windows specific) on the LibreOffice Wiki as well as searching Stack Overflow and the like for a similar error.

It also states that it cannot find many standard C header files
I’m thinking this may be a referencing problem to where the files are located (They are present when used from Visual Studio on other C and C++ projects from their default install location)  but I don’t know how to handle this, if I even need to (I assume so).

I also ask if any of the warnings also pertain to this issue or if they are just extra fluff warnings that come standard and are usually ignored.

Windows 10 64-bit
Visual Studio 2015 Update 3
Windows SDK 7.1 & 8,1
Java SDK 8