[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 7 - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall varun.vd1994 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 11:51:36 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Last week of GSoC was passed in fixing paragraphs for copy/paste.

We are almost ready to switch the default format to ODF (in master), all
the issues related to selections/paragraphs are now fixed and changes are
merged into the master. Last week I also made few changes in xmloff to fix
the failures (of sd_tiledrendering) due to copy/paste of numbering.

Right now I'm working on hyperlinks copy/paste unit test, it needs to be
ported to sc.

My progress can be seen at
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/project:core+branch:maste
r+topic:gsoc2017-editengine-clipboard