[GSoC] QuarkXPress import, Week 6

Alex P alex.pantec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 17:14:33 UTC 2017

During this week I implemented parsing of the main file structure (blocks,
chains, records) and parsing of fonts, colors in libqxp.

Also we did some reverse engineering of documents produced by QuarkXPress
3.3-4.0 for Mac (before that we only used Windows versions). They are
mostly the same, the main difference so far is endianness (we already knew
about that and handled it, but sizes of some values were wrong) and
different format of strings (which is quite unusual).